Sydykov Zhyrgalbek Duishekeevich
Vice-Rector for Development and State Language
1989-1994 - Kyrgyz Technical University, mechanical engineer
1994-1997 - Kyrgyz Mining and Metallurgical Institute, postgraduate study
May 2010 - Institute of Mining and Mining Technologies named after academician U. Asanaliev, candidate of technical sciences, specialty 250036 - Geoecology.
Associate Professor in Ecology
2021 to the present - Vice-Rector for Development and State Language
2017-2021 - Head of the Educational Department of KSTU
2011-2017 - Head of the Educational Department of the Institute of Mining and Mining Technologies named after Academician U. Asanaliev
2008-2011 - Senior Lecturer of the Department "PRMPI" Institute of Mining and Mining Technologies named after Academician U. Asanaliev
2004-2008 - Employee of the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Russian Federation, Moscow
2001-2003 - Senior lecturer of the department "Environmental Protection and RIPR" Institute of Mining and Mining Technologies named after Academician U. Asanaliev
1997-2001 - Assistant to the rector of KS-MI named after academician U. Asanaliev
1996-2008 - Lecturer at the Department of Environmental Protection and RIPR, KS-MI named after academician U. Asanaliev
1995-1996 - Educational master, senior laboratory assistant of the "Environmental Protection and RIPR" department
Participation in accreditation events:
21.10.2017"International accreditation and rating studies of the IAAR in the Kyrgyz Republic"
1-3.11.2017 Accreditation of educational organizations and programs "Sapattuu Bilim"
12/23/2017 AAOPO "Conducting independent accreditation of programs and organizations of vocational education"
1. Study of the system: Ca (OH) 2 - MgSO4 - CO2-H2O and definition of the concept of particles in the gas phase.
2. Distribution of carbonates in the Ca(OH)2-MgCI2-CO2-H2O system at different temperatures.
3. Distribution of Carbon in the Form of Oxides, and Their Emission into Environment: Plant-Water-Soil.
4. Textbook "Conversion of carbonate-containing technogenic raw materials and reduction of carbon dioxide emissions in the gas phase".
5. Guidelines for the design of final qualifying works for full-time and correspondence students.
6. Physico-chemical modeling of the system: CaCO3-MgSO3-CO2-H2O and determination of the formation of the aragonite phase of calcite.
7. Ecological problem of destruction of municipal solid waste.